Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"BEE" stitching SAL Post #1

Dear Stitching friends:  I was able to work some on the HoneyBee Hill project that I'll be making into a pin cushion once I've finished stitching.  I worked on the border above and the bee hive on the right.  Will post a photo again this coming Saturday as promised.











My next photo below is actually the purple rayon/linen fabric from Italy. It's the Vogue 3100 DKNY sheath dress with pockets, it actually takes more work than it looks.  I can't wait to make it in a black and maybe more colors!  The pattern has been discontinued by Vogue but you may still be able to find it somewhere else.  If I had purchased the dress retail, my guess it would be around $200 US, thank goodness I love sewing....


I also received my three new patterns and will post photos next week.  Happy knitting, stitching and sewing everyone....

1 comment:

  1. Great bee-stitching. And a lovely new dress. It is looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete