Thursday, August 28, 2014

It's been a while, but very busy finishing

Well, spring and summer have almost passed and I've not posted in a very long time.  I have finally finished my sister's quilt after 7 years (procrastination is my middle name).   I hand-quilted it and really enjoyed.  My sister loves it thank goodness.  You can see more photos at her blog www.needlesandwords.blogspot.com.   I've also finished lots of knitting projects too.  My sister Deb and I've decided to start a "Bee Stitching Party" SAL sometime in September that will be open to all you stitching friends and it's very informal so we can all just post and link to one another's blog.  Stay tuned my sister and I will give more details if you're interested this weekend.



















Here's a few of my finished knitting projects:

No comments:

Post a Comment