Sunday, March 24, 2013

Scarlett Letter Sampler Susan Singleton

I've started stitching on my  Scarlett Letter sampler choice and and below is the first photo. The colors I've chosen are mostly DMC regular cotton floss, as many of the new DMC variegated threads, Crescent Colors and also a few Gentle Arts Sampler threads too). I may not make the February 2014 goal, since I've started late but really hope to finish as much as I can; and I really love looking at all the other stitchers'  work and get tons of inspiration from them too!!   If you have some free time, I would suggest going to the Scarlett Letter Challenge link on my blog and clicking on the names to the right of the posts and just enjoy the photos and progress...
 


3 comments:

  1. Hello Diana!!! Thanks for commenting on my Rebecca Robinson sampler! I have signed up to now follow your blog..... I LOVE Susan Singleton sampler..... The colors are just beautiful!!! I see you are a fellow North Carolinian.... Waving to you rom Southern Pines...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    This is my first visit to your blog.
    Your start is lovely - all those lovely thread colours.
    Love the Pineapple Sampler too.
    Your crochet bag is just great!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete