Sunday, January 27, 2013

Flower Blossom Purse finish

Well, my right elbow muscles still hurt most of the time, so I'll be making a trip back to my doctor to see if there's something that can be done.  I haven't really knit anything for over three weeks which is really tough for me since I have so much planned all the time!! In the meantime, I've been stitching on my sister's La-D-Da sampler (cross-stitch) as much as I can, since for some reason I use my left hand when sewing.  It's looking really nice and I've been enjoying working on it.   I did finish crocheting the flower blossom purse from the Crochet Noro book - early in January and finally added a lining last night.  Here's a couple of photos (I used four different colorways of Noro yarns so there's a wonderful variety I think... 

 I hope to start some new projects in February hopefully.  Have a great few weeks everyone.


1 comment: