Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year and Wishes for 2013

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and have photos of a few finishes to share.   The first is a photo of my Mom wearing the sweater finished.  She loved it and wore it Christmas Day.  The second finish is the Annabell's Cowl that I knitted for my sister, she's wearing in the photo too.  My arm is still not strong and I will "try" and survive without knitting for two more weeks if possible....which does make me crazy....once my arm is better I'll get back to finishing the hoodie and another project that I've started.  I looked at my old post for things to accomplish for 2012 and not very much completed; but I did start and finish different projects.  I do hope to finish my sister's quilt before March I hope; would like to finish my other sister's cross-stitch too.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sweater and scarf..........they are so lucky! Hope your arm gets beter! Wishing you a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete