Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Knitting Gems Hoodie


Well, I've almost finished using the first skein of Malabrigo Rios, Glazed Carrots for this sweater titled above.  I love it and I've only finished the ribbing so far.  Will post more photos as I go.


The sweater pattern is a gorgeous hoodie from the book Textured Stitches by Connie Chang Chinchio, that I purchased at Black Mountain Yarn Shop .  It's really cool, the author has a PhD in physics and designs knitting patterns by night!






































I've also included a photo of the view from our RV at this RV park.  Phil and I spent a hour tonight just sitting and drinking coffee looking at the view.  You can't see in the trees but the mountains are out past them. 




 Watson has been very busy here chasing lots of rabbits, luckily, while here, he hasn't brought any to me.


Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for sharing the pix - its gorgeous where you are with that view! Love the orange yarn & will have to check out the knit designer - have never heard of her, but cover sweater is gorgeous! Karen in JAX

    ReplyDelete