Sunday, February 12, 2012

A busy Saturday yesterday

I am happy to report that I finished the back of my sister's quilt so next week I can baste with the batting to the front and get ready for some machine quilting and hand quilting. I also finished my Valentine HOE exchange piece to mail on Monday, and I really want to post as my blog photo as I really love it and of course, want to stitch one for myself, but can't do it. I watched a really neat documentary titled, Team of Sky Adventurers (balloonists) on RT.com this morning on Dish network. It's the local TV station for Moscow I think. It's quite refreshing with all the garbage we see on American TV during government campaigns..Hope everyone has a restful Sunday out there. Happy stitching, sewing and knitting too...

2 comments:

  1. you didn't tell us what the documentary was about....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have added the title above, sorry about that..

      Delete