Thursday, January 12, 2012

MY Stitcher's Choice Ornament Received by Hazel

I mailed my ornament by regular mail to Hazel in the UK on December 14th. The Asheville, NC post office assured me that it should have been delivered in 10 working days which would have been by Christmas. I am sad to say that Hazel didn't receive in the UK until a few days ago. It's not surprising with all the Post Office rumors of closings nationwide - I'm glad she did finally receive it and she liked it too. I really enjoyed stitching it and used beads from my giant stash for the snow instead of white thread. Here's a photo. Have a great weekend everyone

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely piece, thank goodness it has arrived at last, Hazel must be thrilled with it.
    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete