Friday, January 13, 2012

Knitting a little

I have managed to finish one of my son's socks so I'm at 50% completed and here's a photo. It's not easy to see though.

We're starting a knit-a-long at the Black Mountain Yarn Shop with a project from the Interweave Knits Winter 2011 on page 78-79, called Leif Slipover, designed by Adrienne Larsen (I won't be knitting the hood). I purchased the yarn in the photo since I have gray hair and can't wear as many colors. I'll post photos as we go to see the progress. It's my first knit-a-long and it should really be fun. We have 11 ladies signed up and we start officially next Tuesday night.

3 comments:

  1. Love the sock and the color is wonderful! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, Will you be knitting at the shop or at home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2-2-12
    Just dropped back by to say hello and to see what you have created. blessing,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete