Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stitcher's Choice Ornament & Orchids by Christmas?

I received one of the designs from JCS 2011 Ornament Issue that I actually wanted to stitch. It's from Marie. She stitched the Shepard's Bush, Christmas ABC. Isn't it just lovely?
I also love the fabric that she used on the back of the ornament. I don't know the company, etc. but it's very nice
I finished stitching my ornament for my exchange partner to be mailed by December 15th, and need to do the finishing tomorrow after work. Orchids: 3 of my orchids have blooms on them and may bloom by Christmas, so I'm thrilled. Some of you that used to read my blog in 2009 before I deleted it, may remember that I accidentally killed most of them with a pesticide. I was only able to save 2 of them and bought a few more. Here is a photo of one of the three with the blooms if you're interested in seeing what they look like
Once they do bloom, I'll post more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment