Friday, December 9, 2011

Just thinking...why do we blog?

I don't have the answer but, got up around 4am, couldn't sleep and came downstairs and turned on my netbook, and since it was cold, I got the fire going in the fireplace again for some warmth, got a small burn on my right hand (accidentally must have touched the hot metal frame around it or something), then decided I needed a cup of coffee, so microwaved some, then looked around awhile at some of my favorite blogs and found a few new ones too. It's really neat how we all talk about different things, different photos and such, but I've rarely seen a blog that isn't telling a unique story. Last night I went to one of my favorite websites and found a few more antique magazines, patterns to download at Antique Pattern Library they have patterns for all forms of needlework (cross-stitch, tatting, knitting, crocheting, etc.) If you've never visited their website, I really recommend it. We'll I'm going to look at some more blog posts - have a great morning everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I blog to visit with people who share interests with me. As nice as they are, the gals at work don't do any of the things I do; knitting, sewing, quilting, reading, and walking. In blogland I can find people who know the satisfaction of a neatly turned heel or grafted toe. I know you share that happy feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete