Friday, November 11, 2011

Must "Bee" Christmas - free ornament pattern

Dear fellow Stitchers, I have made a pattern of the ornament that I stitched for Sadie as a HOE exchange. This is my early christmas present to everyone. Please stitch for yourself or as a gift only & please do not sell. I called it Must Bee Christmas. I finished it by sewing a square and making homemade cord and hand-sewed it to the finished ornament, & I used silks but any thread will work.

Here's the photo version, and I'll add a pdf next weekend sometime that may printer better. Happy stitching & knitting everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Love it--I need to pick out my colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Donna, might even be able to squeeze in this year :@
    LiBBiE in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, Donna. I just followed the link from The Worlds Largest Collection of Smalls to your blog. The pattern is lovely and so is your blog. I'm adding you to my blogroll. :)

    ReplyDelete