Monday, September 12, 2011

There's no place like home, theres no place like home......

The older I get the more this is true. After a week vacation at Edisto Island/Beach SC this past week I was very happy to drive up to the little old log cabin here in the mountains. I did spend the week stitching and my youngest son visited us one day from Mt. Pleasant and he & I

took the Pink Van Tour which was actually pretty good.
I did work on three cross-stitch projects - Must Be Santa

is almost done, stitched some on Bitter Flower Sampler by Birds of a Feather

and also worked some on my sister's Quaker Sampler by La-D-Da
too. For the Fall Pyn Keepe HOE exchange I stitched a design titled Autumn Splendor from With Thy Needle and Thread, here's the finished project, would like to make one for myself too

Now that it’s finally cooling off some in the evening, I plan to get started on some knitting and quilting again too. I’ve also picked out the fabric and thread for my next Christmas HOE due by October, and here's a photo of them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know what you mean! I could easily be a hermit! Your stitching is just so lovely! Blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete