Sunday, September 18, 2011

Quiet Weekend at Home

Not much going on this weekend. Have been stitching the Hooked on Exchange piece and picked up a sweater I started knitting about this time last year and finished the back and now working on the left front. No pictures since it's rather plain until I knit the sleeves which have a gorgeous cable down them for decoration. I received this lovely pyn keep from Sarah Beth, it's her first. Isn't is just adorable. I love cats and pumpkins. It will hang at my desk at work the month of October since I spend so much time there.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have some lovely wips. I think I have the La D Da quaker. It is so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Such a cute hanging for Halloween. blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete