Sunday, August 7, 2011

Another Weekend is almost over...

I've had a wonderful surprise this weekend, my second cousin from Vancouver, British Columbia is on a road-trip throughout North American and she made a stop here in Swannanoa for a day. We had a marvelous visit and talked about our relatives from Greece. I also made her homemade waffles this morning before she left for the next leg of her journey to SC, FL, Texas, and then back up the continent. I do hope to visit her next year in British Columbia and also visit my oldest son again in Seattle (he moved from Tacoma, WA last year). I have also finished more knitted hats for charity; and also one for my mom and one for my husband to take hunting this fall. Here's a photo of the three more I finished for charity.
I've signed up for the Hooked on Exchange Autumn/Fall Pyn keepe and have an idea in mind. Well, its late and I'm tired, so happy stitching and knitting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment