Friday, May 6, 2011

British Monarchy, Knitting, Sewing & Quaker Christmas Ornament HOE2

I know, interesting title. But I didn't mention last week that I love all things royal. Here the official British Monarchy weblink if you're interested. I've managed to make two pairs of pants and a gorgeous oriental type vest/jacket for spring and I'll post photos tomorrow since I'm still sewing up a storm this weekend. Here's a photo of the below Hibiscus Shell (sweater) I just finished today. I did cheat and sewed the side seams by sewing machine just because I got a little lazy.





















Here's a photo of the Quaker Christmas Ornament that I stitched for the HOE2 exchange, but was told that my recipient may be totally MIA.
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment