Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quaker Christmas Ornament Recieved from Melissa

Received my Quaker HOE this week and love how Melissa used Easter colors for a little change.

















I started sewing early this morning to finish my sister's quilt top (worked on it most of yesterday too) and also finished the four little blocks of April - $5 BOM @ Asheville Cotton Co.

















Last week I finally finished all the Oriental BOM blocks from Asheville Cotton Company and found a really gorgeous black from Marti's Patchwork Cottage in Black Mountain for the backing. See what you think. I first put this on point,
but don't like how it looks so decided on the blocks not on point.
Also the top I'm knitting is a little confusing regarding all the decreases (how to keep the pattern looking right). I'm glad that I started knitting the back first.

1 comment:

  1. I think I like in on point better; it looks more dramatic. Love my quilt top!!

    ReplyDelete