Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Downton Abbey is over until 2012?

What a great series from Masterpiece, but I hate the thought of waiting one year for Series II and that Matthew and Mary aren't getting married(at least not yet anyway), but guess I'll have too. Also, Mr. Bates is younger and one of the main characters in Lark Rise To Candleford (thank goodness it's still on weekly) I enjoyed visiting with my youngest son this past weekend in Mt. Pleasant, SC., we had a nice time. The traffic was horrible on I-26, about 10 miles before my destination. I was stuck in traffic for over one hour (with only 3 miles to my exit) along with about 1,000 other vehicles. The weather was glorious though..I forgot my camera, so no pictures this trip. I plan to start my Hooked On Exchange piece this weekend, clean the house and maybe work on my sister's quilt top too, depending on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment