Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Storm of 2011 and Quilting once again

Well, this morning started out with about 6 inches of snow on the ground that kept on coming until around 2pm, so I called in to work today and just stayed home.
After playing outside with Dr. Watson (our cat) for about 30 minutes in the snow (he's pretty funny about snow, once I create a path, he'd walk and jump with me) he came in and decided to rest on the sweater that I've knitted while it dried on the dining room table.
I started my sister's quilt today, after spending the weekend cleaning out my sewing room and finished all 8 of the print blocks and 1 of the 8 solid color blocks. The pattern she chose is from Fons & Porter Easy Quilts, April 2009, Tracks Along the Trail, page 90.
At least I had a very productive day at home and accomplished something. Happy knitting, stitching and quilting everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Love how the quilt is turning out and I do like the yellow fabric change...will I get it when I mail you your Santa LOL!!!
    love you, deb

    ReplyDelete