Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday morning Snow in the Mountains

I woke to 2" of fresh snow on the ground here in Swannanoa this morning.
I really love snow so much as I was raised mostly in Florida where there wasn't any (at least not when I lived there as a child). I visited Sew Many Ways this morning and Karen has a guest post that is fabulous for all you out there that want to organize your sewing and crafting rooms. I hope to do this this year also, maybe on my Friday's off. Here's the link to her post for you http://stashmanicure.blogspot.com/2011/01/tips-tricks-and-tutorial.html and thank you Karen. I hope to finish the scarf that I have 95% finished knitting for my step-daughter for Christmas tonight (if I do, I'll post a photo tonight) and actually sew a little today too. Happy stitching, knitting and sewing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment