Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Going off the deep end, literally

I've been subscribing to Vanity Fair magazine on and off for about 15 years. And lately have been buying books and reading them based on magazine articles I've read; with very good luck. Well, my latest issue had a story titled, The Wave Maker (about Ken Bradshaw) he's a 58 year old surfer and the more I read the article the more I became interested. The same time I have a free month preview of Encore channel on Dish Network and was looking through the guide for shows to tape with our DVR and came across a movie called Billabong Odyssey, made in 2003 that shows Mr. Ken Bradshaw and other surfers looking for and surfing giant waves, it is really incredible. I've now watched it three times and hate to delete it. Talk about luck or good timing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment