1) Be kinder and less demanding of myself (perfection cannot be achieved)
2) Keep more in touch with my sons via letters and cards
3) Walk every day (for mental and physical health)
4) Things I'd like to complete in 2011(post photos when complete:
a. Sister Deb's quilt (Pay It Forward for 2010 [pretty sad huh?])
b. Sew together Phil's sweater, it's already knitted
c. Knit Phil socks
d. Knit Allen & David socks
e. Finish my blue sweater for work
f. Finish Wendi's scarf 95% done (step-daughter)
g. Make myself some socks, Wendi & Katie too
h. Make Momma some socks
i. Finish some of my quilt tops
j. Finish some of my needlework started
5) Watch less TV and live more...
6) Learn to Knit Fair Isles technique
7) Realize that family members can't always be "friends", and just let it go...
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Well, I deleted my blog but have decided to try again since I'll be working part-time starting mid-January and really hope to spend more time actually finishing my quilt tops; I still have at least 10 (some completed, some not). Also maybe actually complete some of my needlework projects too (10+ going). Have Knitting fever and go to ravelry.com on a regular basis. This really great yarn will hopefully be a pair of socks for my husband Phil for Christmas. OOPS, but isn't this yet another project....
at 8:37 PM